Enjoy skiing in the early morning hours
"Empty slopes, Alpendorf and YOU!"
This was the motto again for the 2018/19 winter season from the end of January to March on select fair weather days.
Early Bird means exclusive skiing enjoyment in the morning in the ski area of Alpendorf in St. Johann im Pongau, Ski amadé. Before the gondola and chairlift facilities start their regular operations, we offer you a special skiing experience on freshly groomed and empty slopes accompanied by management and operational staff, followed by a hut breakfast on the mountain.
- Meeting place: 07:15 cashiers’ hall Alpendorf gondola
- Skiing in the Alpendorf ski area until 09:00. We divide ourselves up into groups and the management and operational staff of Alpendorf Bergbahnen will accompany you throughout the ski area.
- Then you will have a cozy hut breakfast on the mountain.
- Register in the Alpendorf Bergbahnen office by 15:00 the day before.
- Prerequisites: skiing skill for (at least) red slopes and a valid ski pass for the day (at least a 3-hour ticket).
- Note: limited number of participants: minimum number of participants: 10 people.
Package price for 2018/19 season: EUR 38.00
We can provide you with information about the next date
Möchten Sie informiert werden, wenn ein Early Bird Skigenuss stattfindet? Then you are welcome to send us your contact details via email and we will inform you free of charge and without obligation as soon as the next Early Bird date is set. The dates take place weekly from the end of January to March, depending on the weather, and are announced 3 days beforehand.